Tag Archives: puerto princesa
De Loro Inn & Restaurant offers personalized service for the guest it is located at PEO Rd. Bgy. Bancao-Bancao Puerto Princesa City Palawan… Their rooms are fully air-conditioned with private bathroom, hot and cold showers, cable television, internet access and a refrigerator.
There are a total of 20 rooms and are classified into 8 types which are the following: Barkadahan Room, Deluxe (Double), Deluxe (Single), Executive A, Executive B, Executive C, Standard (Single) and Standard (Double).
Resort Name: De Loro Inn and Restaurants
3 Days / 2 Nights Accommodation
Underground River Tour
Honda Bay Island Hopping
Rate: Php 3,800.00 / Person
Inclusions on Accommodation:
Welcome Drinks, Daily Continental Breakfast, Free Airport Transfer.
Inclusions on Tours:
Aircondition Van Transfer, Boat Fee, Entrance Fees, Cottage Fees,
Permits, Buffet Lunch (Except City Tour), Tour Guide.
For more information contact:
Ms. Ching Delfin
WOWISLANDS Travel and Tours
Online Reservation Officer
Cel. No.: 0920.551.8626
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Underground River is located only 50 kilometers north of the island capital Puerto Princesa which has a airport with daily flight from Manila International Airports.
This park features a spectacular limestone landscape with an underground river. One of the river’s distinguishing features is that it emerges directly into the sea, and its lower portion is subject to tidal influences.
HOW TO GO FROM MANILA TO EL NIDO, PALAWAN
- Book a flight from your country to Manila, Philippines – Try our very own Philippine Airlines.
- There are 2 ways to fly to EL NIDO
A.)Direct Flight from Manila to El Nido Palawan
i. Via Island Transvoyager or ITI –They usually cater to guests who are booking into one of their resorts but accommodate non-resort guests too. The booking should be made only 5 days prior to the flight, cannot be earlier than that. It’s a 19 Seater Dornier Aircraft that flies 1 hour and 15 minutes or so to EL Nido Ten Knots Airport (this is their own airstrip). It is 7 Kilometers into Town where you can find resort. But it is highly recommended that you book ahead especially during peak season. Fare is about P6,750 (USD 157 ) one way. Ticket from El Nido-Manila may be purchased at El Nido Arts Cafe.
- ii. Seair also flies direct from El Nido to Manila for about the same fare rate.
- iii. Take a Tricycle from the El Nido Airport Airport to Town-This is about 10-15minutes ride. Costs P200/tricycle (USD4.7) whether you’re alone or with company.
B.) Via Palawan’s capital city, Puerto Princesa – This is 5 hours away from El Nido by VAN or Bus.
- i. There are a number of airlines travelling from Manila to Puerto Princesa with multiple flights a day such as Philippine Airlines, Cebupacific, Airphilippines and Zest Air.
- ii. A Van shuttle service can take you to El Nido via an Exclusive Van all to yourself at P 8,500.00 (USD 210)one way or on a shared Van at P700 per person. Shared Van means you will be with 10 or so other passengers in a Van. It will have a rest stop midway for toilet stop and some snack or lunch.
If you are going to El Nido on the same day as you arrive on a flight, better book for the first flight say 8am and reserve a seat on the Van prior to your arrival so you can picked up at the airport. Be prepared for a rough ride towards the last part of the trip. Puerto Princesa is 270 kilometers going to EL Nido and the first 210 is paved, the last 60 is rough road. Expect it to be bumpy.
I know, 5 hours is no joke, but you are assured that the beaches of El Nido and the adventure that awaits you will make your trip worth it. This is based on my experience and those who came to visit. I have heard people share that during the van ride they say they will never come to El Nido again, but while they’re just 1 day into an island hopping trip, they claim to have fallen in love with it….And I believe them, why? Because on my first visit, my husband and I decided that we will make El Nido our home.